2013年4月13日土曜日

製作者からの質問です

READMEに書いてる動作に必要なスペックを満たしていない方で
当ゲームが快適に動いている 人は居ますか?
居たらコメントにでも書いてくださるとありがたいです。

逆に、重くてきびしいと言う人も書いてくださるとありがたいです。

HDD容量はまあ置いておくとして
CPU、物理メモリ容量、VRAM容量等どのくらいで快適なのか知りたいので。

ちなみに自分の環境だと橋での戦闘で最低で8FPSになります。これはひどい。

6 件のコメント:

  1. Well, here's what I've found for system specification:

    The demo runs OK on a 1.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo with Intel graphics - the bridge fight is 13FPS.

    3GB of memory is far too much. I've never seen an RPGMaker game use more than 300MB of RAM, so any machine with more than 1GB of memory should be fine.

    Also, if I remember correctly, RPGMaker doesn't use hardware accelerated graphics, so the amount of VRAM shouldn't matter.

    返信削除
  2. ふむー橋で13FPSですかありがとうございます。
    VRAM等大量に搭載した3Dゲームマシンだと全編60FPSらしいので
    READMEにある物理メモリ及びVRAMの推奨数値は高めに設定してあります

    返信削除
  3. Some more information obtained by changing the parameters on my laptop.

    Changing graphics card from Intel graphics to an ATI 4330M (about 20 times faster than Intel) makes no difference.

    Increasing processor speed to 1.7GHz makes the game run at about 22FPS on the bridge (but it varies quite a lot)

    Conclusion: the game is limited by CPU speed - RPGMaker does not use hardware acceleration, so graphics card requirements do not matter.

    Assuming that the pattern holds, to get 60FPS would require something like a 3.2 GHz Core 2 Duo processor or equivalent.

    返信削除
  4. おお。わざわざそこまで。ありがとうございます。
    なるほどほぼCPUパワーのみが重要でグラフィックカードとか関係ないんですね。
    README直すときの参考になりました。

    返信削除
  5. そのゲームに英語のバージョンを作るつもりですか。ゲームのサンプルは本当にすてきですが、プレイしながら、全文分かりたいです。その英語のバージョンを作ってできれば、わたしは素晴らしいフルバージョンを払うことができます。

    返信削除
  6. > Metal Sonic
    コメントありがとうございます。
    一つ前のスレッドに答えを書きましたのでそちらを読んでください。
    Thanks comment.
    please read previous thread's comment.
    I've answer there.

    返信削除